Sunday, January 5, 2014

New In - 6

Bed, Bath & Beyond lamp
Such a great design and modern lamp. Drum roll please... I thought it was high time to replace my cute six year old ladybug desk lamp. Am I right or am I right?
C'est une très belle lampe design et moderne. Roulement de tambour... je pensais qu'il était grand temps que je me débarrasse de ma lampe de bureau coccinelle qui y trônait depuis que j'avais six ans. J'ai eu raison ou j'ai eu raison?
It by Alexa Chung
Such a good laugh! It's a quick and easy read but put's everything in perspective. Quite refreshing.
J'ai beaucoup ri! C'est une lecture rapide et facile, qui me permet de tout relativiser. Ça change . 
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
I saw the movie, loved Leonardo DiCaprio, so now it's the book.
J'ai vu le film, aimé Leonardo DiCaprio, maintenant c'est le livre.
Primitives By Kathy Box Sign

Urban Outfitters macaron box, H&M rings, Village Silversmith ear cuff

I know I have more than enough rings, so I didn't ask this Christmas! And yet, somehow, I got some.
Je sais que j'ai plus de bagues que j'en ai besoin. Voilà pourquoi je n'en ai même pas demandé pour Noël. Et puis, je ne sais comment, on m'en a offert deux!

Urban Outfitters

Bernard Forever temporary tattoos

CVS printed out pictures
When I have time (which should have been during my winter break but I never got to it), I'll put them up on my wall right above my desk. I'm struggling to decide on how to arrange them. When you comment, vote either for these styles: one, two or three. Help! :)
Quand j'aurai le temps (ça aurait dû être pendant mes vacances d'hiver, mais je ne l'ai pas fait), je vais accrocher ces photos sur mon mur au dessus de mon bureau. Par contre, j'ai du mal à décider comment les arranger. Quand vous laisserez un commentaire, votez soit pour le style un, deux ou trois. À l'aide! :)

Target hair ties

Instax film for my polaroid

Marshalls hand cream

Nordstrom rack ring

CVS flower scarf organizer 

4 comments:

  1. oh wow that polaroid is super cute !
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new purchases! The arrow ring is my favorite and I'm absolutely in love with the tats. As for photos arrangement - I think option two looks very busy, it's good for a big empty wall. Option three is good for adding more photos and option one is the cutest :) But I love all of them, regardless.

    Best wishes for the new year!

    xx
    Tali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post!!!
    Have a good week!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. U, number two with the laundry clips is a really cool idea! But still, I prefer the third option, feel free to call me boring.:P I had pictures up like that when I was in college so I'm probably just nostalgic, but I really like it... And thumbs up for the polaroid film!

    P.S.: Now you got me all interested in that Chung book, I have to see what's it all about, I'm getting one!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...