Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sequins Across the Room

Camel Max Mara coat, jeans, black fedora hat and gold jewelry makes for a dressy look
Max Mara vintage coat, handmade sweater, H&M jeans, thrifted fedora, Forever 21 necklace, Accessorize earring, vintage ring

Camel Max Mara coat, jeans, black fedora hat and gold jewelry makes for a dressy look

From across the room, one of my friends yelled, "I love your sequins!". I must say that this look doesn't really go unnoticed. I love the little detail of my sequins, hiding under my slouchy sweater. You'd think I'm wearing a simple outfit and then BAM! You catch a glimpse of my sequins every now and then. Had you noticed them?

De l'autre côté de la pièce, une de mes amies m'a crié "J'adore tes paillettes!". Il faut dire que je ne passais pas inaperçue. J'adore ce petit détail de sequins qui montre son nez sous mon gros pull en laine. On a l'impression que je porte un look assez simple et puis BOUM! On aperçoit les sequins de temps en temps. Les avez-vous remarqués?

Camel Max Mara coat, jeans, black fedora hat and gold jewelry makes for a dressy look

Camel Max Mara coat, jeans, black fedora hat and gold jewelry makes for a dressy look

Camel Max Mara coat, jeans, black fedora hat and gold jewelry makes for a dressy look
photos: PAUL
~Emma

33 comments:

  1. the sequins are great! you jumper is such a lovely piece too - cannot believe it's hand made :)

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sequins are such a fantastic addition! Love this whole outfit. Your coat is probably one of the most beautiful coats I've seen in the past few seasons! x Alona

    gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those colors together! Such a cute look!

    http://www.girlnextscore.com/field-jacket-rag-bone-booties/

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a classy and elegant woman. You look stunning!

    xx
    Alix N @ www.acommonobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how you pair the sequins with this neutral shades! <3
    www.rebelrebel.co x

    ReplyDelete
  6. the sequins top with that jacket looks lovely together :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect combo! Beautiful as always!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! I do agree with your friend! That sequins really captivate my eyes! Glamour in a casual way, love it!

    by the way, I've followed you via GFC, kindly follow me back if you don't mind?

    Thank you!


    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO|


    http://chelsheaflo.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice look!!! I love your hat!!!
    I have a shop of hats!!!
    Have a good week!!!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I though this was just a chic, minimal neutral look, but I am SO here for the peek of sequins!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the sequin details on your sweater, they make the sweater so much more interesting. Great outfit <3

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving this look, the vintage Max Mara is just to die for, they make the best coats!

    ~ Jesica
    http://www.classicingray.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Jessica. Max Mara does make wonderful coats but they're quite expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a chic look. Love the shades of camel. And your earrings--they are so cute!

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg this look is so chic!! thanks for sharing and check out my work too:)

    www.saffrononrose.com
    www.instagram.com/saffrononrose

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...