Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Sheep In A Winter Wonderland

The polar vortex has definitely taken up a personal matter with Massachusetts. I am ready to curl into a ball under 100 blankets and never come out. We've been oh so lucky to have a nice high of 10 degrees (Fahrenheit) today. I've made a game to see just how many clothes I can pile onto my body, and I've gotten up to a good 5 layers on top so it's looking great. 
Stay warm darlings!  
 The drive up to the mountains

Stand tall 


My favorite socks. ever. they are fuzzy with sheep. it doesn't get better than that. 

 Blurred lines

Bag: Zara 
Pants: J. Crew
Shirt: Free People 
Shoes: Calvin Klein




~Miki 

2 comments:

  1. I love those shoes!! And those socks.. haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty!!! I love your shoes and bag!!
    Have a good week!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...