Saturday, January 18, 2014

Riptide

Hello Lovelies, 
Please excuse my absence, I still love you all more than ever <3


These are seriously my favorite jeans like almost ever. I got them at H&M and they are probably 4 sizes to big on me...no joke. But I really wanted boyfriend jeans and they are so damn comfortable! I definitely would recommend a pair to anyone who does not own boyfriend jeans!

Elbow patches make everything sexier and more nerd like



favorite song of the week :) 


Alexa Chung a wonderful role model. 


Jeans: H&M
Shirt: J. Crew
Belt: J, Jill 

Goodnight beautiful people
~Miki 

6 comments:

  1. I have several bf jeans actually. And all of them are at least a size too big for me - they have to be, duh.:) They're so frigging comfy, sometimes I think skinny jeans were invented by Satan himself.:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes they must be big! You are so so right, skinny jeans are one of my least favorite things :P
      xoxo Miki

      Delete
  2. La chemise est géniale!!!!Super photos!!! :)
    xx
    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look you have there (: really chic and relaxing look! x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...