Thursday, January 16, 2014

A Step from Heaven & the Wolf

Delia's pea coat, H&M jeans, Madden Girl booties, Target bracelets, gifted rings, Meg Erickson bag
Wearing a red coat is always a great way to add a pop color. I love the way it contrasts with a foggy & dreary day. I feel like the Little Red Riding hood going to grandma. Except in this case, I'm walking in the middle of the road (don't worry, my mom taught me not too, it was just for artistic purposes. It wasn't as bad as here, where I actually sat down), not in a forrest. I'm carrying a basket but a comfortable cross-body Meg Erickson bag (much more stylish than some wicker basket filled with butter). I also didn't get eaten from a wolf. That pretty much sums up the story behind this outfit, don't you think? :P

Porter un manteau rouge est toujours une très bonne façon d'apporter de la couleur. J'aime le contraste qu'il crée avec un jour maussade plein de brume. Je me sens comme le Petit Chaperon Rouge qui va chez sa grand-mère. Sauf que dans mon cas, je marche au milieu de la route (ne vous inquiétez pas, ma mère m'a appris à ne pas le faire, c'était juste pour les photos. C'était moins pire que quand je me suis carrément assise au milieu de la Nationale ici) et pas dans une forêt. Je ne porte pas de panier mais un sac en bandoulière de Meg Erickson (nettement plus stylé qu'un simple panier en osier rempli de pot de beurre). Je n'ai pas non plus été dévorée par un loup. Il me semble que j'ai assez bien résumé ma tenue, n'est-ce pas? :P


7 comments:

  1. Those shots of you on your bike ride! The first one is pretty breathtaking. But on to the current post.:) I have a red coat too and I LOVE it because it brights up a dull day, just like you said. And it's a good thing you didn't sit down on the road this time, I have a feeling there's a lot more traffic here.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting a red coat for years! It looks great on you!

    http://www.ourlifeisbeautiful.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the outfit so much (: red coat reminds me so much of pretty little liars! x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. red pops so well with your dewy skin <3

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely jacket!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ton manteau est superbe!!De toutes façons j'aime tous les manteaux rouges haha!! :)
    xx
    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  7. the red coat is just perfect !
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...