Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Five Questions ~ Rachel

Interview with fashion blogger, Rachel

Yes, this interview series is making a comeback! New year, good resolutions and so here is the marvelous Rachel from the blog, chicglamstyle.com.

Do you remember this series? If you missed the first interview in this series, read it here.


Et oui, cette série d'interviews fait son grand retour! Nouvelle année, bonnes résolutions, donc nous voici avec la merveilleuse Rachel, du blog chicglamstyle.com

Souvenez-vous de la série? Si vous avez raté la première interview dans la série, lisez-la ici

Interview with fashion blogger, Rachel


1) How and why did you start blogging?
Blogging wasn't something that I planned. It just sorta happened. I love fashion and people always told me I have a great sense of style. So I thought why not share this with everyone?

2) What does your morning routine look like?
Morning Routine...Let's see.
A. Well, I always hit the snooze button when my alarm goes off haha! Once I get up first thing I do is check my mail on my iPad and drink a glass of cold water (it really helps to wake me up).
B. Then I make my coffee (thank you Nespresso machine!) and have my breakfast
C. I turn on my laptop, answer the most important e-mails and upload a new blog post (if I have one). At the same time I also check in on social media.
D. Once I'm done with coffee and breakfast I get dressed and go to work.
I used to work out in the mornings before breakfast but because I don't have time anymore, I do my workouts in the afternoon (there's no way in hell I'm going to wake up at 5 am to workout!).


1) Comment as-tu commencer à bloguer?
Je n'avais pas prévu de devenir blogueuse. Ça c'est simplement fait. J'adore la mode et on m'a toujours dit que j'avais un bon style. Pourquoi ne pas partager mon amour de la mode avec autrui?

2) Quelle est ta routine matinale?
A. J'appuie toujours sur la touche snooze quand mon réveil sonne. Une fois levée, je vérifie mes mails à mon iPad et je bois un grand verre d'eau froide.
B. Ensuite je me fais un café (merci Nespresso) et je prends mon petit déjeuner.
C. J'allume mon ordinateur, je réponds à quelques mails importants et je publie un article de blog. En même temps, je fais un tour sur mes réseaux sociaux.
D. Une fois que j'ai fini de petit déjeuner, je m'habille et je pars travailler. Avant, je faisais du sport le matin, mais je n'ai plus le temps, donc j'en fais l'après-midi.

Interview with fashion blogger, Rachel

3) Avocado toast or acai bowl?
Ugh! This one is tough. I frequently have both for breakfast and they are equally delicious. Can't choose a favorite so I'll go with both.

4) What has one of your family members taught you about fashion?
I think I got the fashion bug from my mother. I admire her unique sense of style. I remember when I was younger I would play dress up in her clothes and shoes. I hoped I would be as elegant as she is. Even though we have different styles, she definitely influenced me a great deal.


3) Une tartine d'avocat ou un bol d'acai?

Ah! C'est une question difficile. Je mange souvent les deux pour le petit déjeuner. Je n'arrive pas à choisir.

4) Qu'est-ce qu'un membre de ta famille t'a appris sur la mode?
Je pense que j'aime la mode grâce à ma mère. J'admire son style unique. Je me souviens, quand j'étais petite, que je piquais ses vêtements et chaussures pour me déguiser. J'aimerais être aussi élégante qu'elle. Même si nos styles sont différents, ma mère m'a beaucoup influencée.

Interview with fashion blogger, Rachel

5) What is your favorite quote?
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. - Leonardo da Vinci

5) Quelle est ta citation favorite?
La simplicité est la sophistication suprême. - Leonard de Vinci


~Emma

7 comments:

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...