Friday, February 26, 2016

[Easy Recipes] 3 On-The-Go Drinks to Make

Fressko Tour Flask, great for detox water and detox teas or for carrying your smoothie

As a little girl, I never drank water. I simply wasn't thirsty and didn't think to drink. Now that I'm older, work out more and am more informed, I know that staying hydrated is very important. I don't drink water because I have to but because I'm always thirsty. My friends make fun of me because I either have to go to the bathroom or I have to fill up my water bottle. 

I drink about five water bottles throughout my day (roughly 120oz). It's easy to do between classes, with my meals and especially when working out!

Sometimes I do get bored of drinking just water. I was inspired by some Fressko recipes on Instagram and came up with my own drink ideas. You'll find three drink recipes to make that can be transported easily in a thermos or flask, like mine.


Petite, j'étais un vrai chameau. Je ne buvais jamais d'eau parce que je n'y pensais pas et je n'avais pas forcément très soif. Maintenant que je suis plus âgée, plus sportive et plus informée, je sais que s'hydrater est très important. Je ne bois plus parce qu'il le faut, mais parce que j'ai toujours soif. Mes amies se moquent de moi, car je dois toujours aller aux toilettes ou remplir ma bouteille d'eau. 

J'essaye de boire cinq bouteilles d'eau par jour (environ 3,5 litres). C'est facile à faire entre les cours, accompagnant mes repas et surtout quand je fais du sport!

Je ne vais pas vous cacher que de temps en temps, je me lasse de boire simplement de l'eau. Je me suis inspirée de quelques recettes de Fressko pour inventer mes propres boissons. Je vous propose de tester mes trois boissons que vous pouvez facilement mettre dans une thermos ou bouteille d'eau, comme la mienne.

on the go black lemon tea drink, detox water recipe

LEMON BLACK TEA

Fressko Tour Flask, great for detox water and detox teas or for carrying your smoothie

Lemon Black Tea

- desired amount of strong black tea leaves
- 2 lemon slices
- hot water

Boil the water. Add the black tea into the filter. Pour water and squeeze the juice from the lemon slices.


Thé noir au citron

- votre quantité de thé noir en vrac
- 2 rondelles de citron
- de l'eau bouillante

Faites bouillir votre eau. Ajoutez le thé noir dans votre infuseur. Versez l'eau et ajoutez le jus des deux rondelles de citron dans votre thé.

Fressko Tour Flask, great for detox water and detox teas or for carrying your smoothie

GINGER PEAR SMOOTHIE

Fressko Tour Flask, great for detox water and detox teas or for carrying your smoothie

Ginger Pear Smoothie

- 2 slices of fresh ginger
- 1 cup silken tofu
- 1 pear
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk

Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a flask, if you're on the go.


Smoothie poire-gingembre

- 2 tranches de gingembre frais
- environ 60g de tofu soyeux
- 1 poire mûre
- 1 cc de miel
- 1 cc de graines chia
- 240ml de lait d'amandes

Mixez le tout dans un blender et transvasez dans une bouteille pour emporter. 


Fressko Tour Flask, great for detox water and detox teas or for carrying your smoothie

ORANGE GINGER FLAVORED WATER

Fressko Tour Flask, great for detox water and detox teas or for carrying your smoothie

Ginger Orange Flavored Water
- 1/2 washed orange
- 2 slices of fresh ginger
- filtered water
- ice (optional)

Cut the orange into slices. Squeeze the juice of one orange slice into your water bottle and add the rest of the slices in the water. Add the ginger. Shake your water and let all the flavors blend.


Eau parfumée à l'orange et au gingembre

-une demie orange, lavée
- 2 tranches de gingembre frais
- de l'eau filtrée
- des glaçons (si besoin)

Coupez l'orange en rondelles. Pressez le jus d'une rondelle dans l'eau et ajoutez les autres dans votre bouteille, puis le gingembre. Secouez le tout.

Fressko Tour Flask, great for detox water and detox teas or for carrying your smoothie
photos: ME
~Emma

12 comments:

  1. I have to try these !!!
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are wonderful ideas. I always enjoy using lemon or orange with my water, tastes so nice. Greetings to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love drinking lemon water in the morning. It wakes me up well.

      Delete
  3. I only drink water, these recipes sound really interesting. I especially like the last one. Great post :)

    Valentina from http://fashionwithvalentina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big fan of lemon water but I've never tried orange water, definitely going to now! :)

    www.saarasofia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ive always wanted to try making a detox water but never really knew how. the orange one looks so refreshing!

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...