Monday, February 22, 2016

[Easy Recipes] My Week in Breakfasts

A Week's worth of Healthy breakfasts meal plan (vegan friendly)

I'm not one to skip breakfast. I think I never have anyways since it's such a crucial meal. A healthy and nourishing breakfast makes me feel like I can conquer the world :) I thought that a week of my breakfasts would be an interesting post for you guys. I photographed my breakfasts for a week to give you an idea of what I eat in general. And yes, I love bagels and oatmeal with fruit.

What do you eat for breakfast?

Je ne suis pas du style à sauter le petit déjeuner. Je pense même que ça ne m'est jamais arrivé, car je trouve ce repas important pour mon bien-être. En commençant la journée avec un bon petit déjeuner, sain et complet,  je suis prête à conquérir le monde :) Je trouvais qu'une semaine de mes petits déjeuners serait un article sympa à vous faire partager. Pendant une semaine, chaque jour, j'ai pris en photo ce repas pour vous donner une idée de ce que je mange. Et oui, j'adore les bagels et l'avoine avec beaucoup de fruits!

 Que mangez-vous le matin?


MONDAY / LUNDI

Rye bread with Granny Smith apples, sprinkled with cinnamon + espresso

Pain au seigle avec des tranches de pomme verte, saupoudrée de cannelle + un expresso

Healthy breakfast ideas (vegan friendly): Johnny Appleseed toast + coffee

TUESDAY / MARDI

Wholegrain bagel, vegan butter + espresso

Bagel aux graines complètes et beurre + expresso

Healthy breakfast ideas (vegan friendly): whole wheat bagel + coffee

WEDNESDAY / MERCREDI

Banana nice cream with nuts, coconut, grapes and chia seeds

"Glace" banane avec des noix, flocons de noix de coco, raisins et des graines chia

Healthy breakfast ideas (vegan friendly): banana nice cream, chia seeds, grated coconut, almonds + grapes

THURSDAY / JEUDI

Homemade granola with kiwi slices and soy milk

Granolas fais maison avec des rondelles de kiwi et du lait de soja

Healthy breakfast ideas (vegan friendly): homemade granola (vegan) and sliced kiwi

FRIDAY / VENDREDI

Whole grain bagel with apricot jam + mango banana smoothie

Bagel au blé complet avec de la confiture d'abricot + smoothie mangue-banane

Healthy breakfast ideas (vegan friendly): Whole wheat bagel, apricot jam + mango banana smoothie

SATURDAY / SAMEDI

Oatmeal with kiwi slices and mixed berries + espresso

Flocons d'avoines avec des rondelles de kiwi et quelques fruits rouges + expresso

Healthy breakfast ideas (vegan friendly): Oatmeal with kiwi and mixed berries + coffee


SUNDAY / DIMANCHE

Oatmeal with cinnamon, apple cubes and banana slices + espresso

Flocons d'avoine avec de la cannelle, pomme en dés et tranches de banane + expresso


Healthy breakfast ideas (vegan friendly): Granny Smith oatmeal, bananas, cinnamon + coffee


What breakfast did you prefer? Would you like recipes for these photos?

Quel petit déjeuner préférez-vous? Voulez-vous des recettes pour un jour particulier?

photos: ME
~Emma

12 comments:

  1. Really healthy options, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so embarrassed of what I eat for breakfast haha. Everything looks amazing. Great post :)

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cream is my favorite. It's so sweet and healthy and just generally amazing! I like putting a little maple syrup on the top if I'm feeling the need for even more sugar.

    nolongergrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your breakfast look so healthy and tumblr-like, definetely better than my fried food for breakfast. x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such variation. It all looks delicious, and so healthy! I usually opt for (1) oats with fruit and some cinnamon, (2) fruit with almond milk or greek yoghurt and homemade granola, or (3) avocado toast. Mmmm, I wish it was already next morning ;)

    Bold Bliss
    http://boldblissblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I'd like avocado toast early in the morning but your granola and fruit combo sounds great!

      Delete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...