Monday, March 31, 2014

Les fleurs du bien

Gap tee, H&M skirt, Dim tights, Madden Girl booties, Swatch watch, vintage sunglasses, bracelet from Istanbul and scarf from a French market, H&M rings

Here's the last post from Paris. It was the last time that I will be able to wear a light skirt until a while (since my backyard in Massachusetts is disappearing under the incessant rain). After each summer, I change my computer background to something zen to start the year right. As the months go by, pictures of my friends replace the scenery I've chosen. Recently this spring, I had to change my background to a green landscape and blue sky from the Pyrenees. I've noticed how much my mood, consequently what I wear, depends on the weather. In these pictures, I was encircled by a lovely parc filled with beautiful jonquils and hyacinths. I can't wait to see the first crocuses peek out and finally be able to wear sunglasses again!
---
Voici le dernier billet de Paris. C'était la dernière fois que je pouvais porter une jupe légère avant bien longtemps (vu que mon jardin dans le Massachusetts est en train de disparaître sous la plus incessante). Après chaque été, je change mon fond d'écran pour y faire apparaître quelque chose de zen pour bien commencer l'année scolaire. Au fil des mois, des photos de mes amies le réactualise. Récemment ce printemps, j'ai eu besoin de (re)changer mon fond d'écran en un paysage verdoyant et ciel lumineux des Pyrénées. Je me rends compte combien la météo affecte mon humeur et conséquemment ce que je porte. Sur ces photos, j'étais entourée d'un joli petit parc avec de belles jonquilles et jacinthes. J'ai tellement hâte d'apercevoir les premier crocus et de pouvoir reporter des lunettes de soleil!


photo: me





(photos: PAUL)
~Emma

18 comments:

  1. lovely skirt and the cute syal.... hope we can followed each other...
    xoxo

    www.mysecretfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics of spring!!! Great look honey. Love the skirt, so pretty.
    Happy Monday
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice photos // You look very 'jolie' :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so pretty with that pink scarf accentuating your features x

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful outfit, perfect for spring. ;-)
    Lovely greets....

    ReplyDelete
  6. j'aime votre jupe! that's about all i can say with my limited french skills, but your outfit makes me so excited for printemps

    The Bexter Review

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit so much it's so pretty and the shoes you're wearing seems so unique (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit is so classy and feminine! The flowers are so beautiful too!
    Anyways, would you like to follow each other? Follow me and then ill follow you back instantly.

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute look and the scenery looks lovely :)

    xx fameliquorlove

    ReplyDelete
  10. i've just followed you back..but i can't see your follow on bloglovin! :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely!!!!
    Have a nice day!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very beautiful outfit :) Amazing style!

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  13. BEAUTIFUL! Love your post :) http://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mon Dieu que c'est joli comme paysage!
    Tu as vraiment un style parisien ^_^
    J'ai vraiment hate de voir des aussi belles fleures chez nous

    Love from Canada
    ❤anamascara.blogspot.ca❤

    ReplyDelete
  15. Les photos sont très jolies, j'adore ta jupe!!!!Les fleurs sont sublimes!!
    xx, Jade

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...