Monday, March 24, 2014

Burning Bridges

Hello My Beautiful Bloggers, 
I know it's been a while :( but I've been in Canada for the past two weeks (post on its way). 
I was there to visit some colleges and ski my ass off. It was freezing and lacking in wifi so of course departing from the blog was hard. 
Anyway that is beside my current point because as some of you may know, here in MA, spring is finally on its way. The snow has said its goodbyes and the sun reaches its yellow fingers once more to the ground. I seriously doubt I have ever been more excited for spring and summer! 


On Burning Bridges:
Friends are people we hold close to our hearts in indescribable ways. As Elbert Hubbard once said "A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you." But sometimes people change, and yes of course we all change. Maybe its a small slow change, or a fast big change. It's not a materialistic change but maybe an outlook or a lifestyle; but we all change even if we don't want to. That's what people do. But sometimes change can push people away or you change in a way not everyone can be happy with. And that too is okay. Sometimes you grow apart, like a stretched bridge the emotions cannot always cross and thus the bridge will break. Mend the bridge, if you can. But if the bridge has slowly rotted to a place beyond repair maybe it's okay to let it fall. See where it takes you, maybe some new bridges, some new adventures. Burning bridges happen and the fire department doesn't always make it but thats okay it'll open up new roads and make new bridges. 



Jeans: Levi's 
Boots: L. L. Bean
Jacket: Pimkie but it's from Emma's closet (really need to buy it out) 
Shirt: Forever 21
Scarf: H&M



Stay Warm!
~Miki 



9 comments:

  1. Hope you have an amazing time at Canada and your outfit looks amazing once again (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?! let me know!!
    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you!
      Yes I've followed you lovely blog :)

      ~Miki

      Delete
  3. Les photos sont magnifiques, ce look est top, j'adore tes shoes!!!!
    xx, Jade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics, love the sunlight. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love your scarf!!

    http://www.stadinstyle.helsinkids.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, sometimes the bridge is insolvable, that's life... I've had so many friends in my primary school and also during high school years but then you change and people around you change and you have to let go. It's hard sometimes, but like you said - one bridge down, one up.:) In the end, we're lucky to have one person who really really knows us and still loves us no matter what...

    And I love that first shot, babe, the sun spots and sun rays are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...