Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Bisous Français

Pimkie vest, H&M jeans, vintage sunglasses & shirt, Meg Erickson bag, Vans shoes, Target bracelets and necklace, Swatch watch, Modcloth & Itsybitsy rings
I arrived yesterday afternoon in Paris. We walked around to stretch our legs and energize ourselves to not fall asleep. We're only staying about two weeks which means I absolutely need to plan out everything I want to do. There are so many exhibits on fashion and other things that I want to see. I better start early especially since I'll be gone this weekend visiting friends in Monts, near Tours. xoxo

Je suis arrivée à Paris dimanche après-midi. Nous avons marché, histoire de se dégourdir les jambes et de ne pas trop s'endormir. Nous restons seulement deux semaines, donc il faut absolument que je planifie tout ce que je veux faire. Il y a tellement d'expositions sur la mode et autres à faire. Il faudrait commencer plus tôt que tard, surtout que je serai partie tout ce week-end en rendant visite à mes amies à Monts, près de Tours. Gros bisous! 
(photos: PAUL)
~Emma

5 comments:

  1. I like your style !!! Don't mistake visit my links

    http://bit.ly/1gh6aVa
    OR
    http://bit.ly/1i545fz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look!!! I love your jeans!
    Have a good week!!! my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tee and the bag! You look lovely!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ton sac est super joli, je kiff ton haut <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. great casual look
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...