Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Oh Canada

Hello Beautifuls,
Greetings from canada :) 
Here are just a few snapshots from my amazing trip to Canada these past two weeks. I was there visiting colleges and skiing the powder filled slopes of Mont Tremblant. 
the white mountains on the drive up to the frigid paradise 

welcome to Montreal!

the Biodome's beautiful animals 

up to the peak of the tallest leaning tower in the world

the view - ugh so preeeety

So that's what I went to the top of ta da (it used to be an olympic stadium and they built the tower to hold up the roof because the stadium could not support the weight)

Ski Time

the art of getting lost in the woods 

you better ski b*tch

dat view doe

~Miki

7 comments:

  1. Miki..that's such a nice trip! I love your photos..except one 'the snake'..It made me scream out loud in the last 3 seconds(LoL!)..I wish I visit Canada someday// Thanks for the postcards :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you so much!! Haha I apologize for the snake, I hope it didn't scare you away :)
      Anytime beautiful <3
      ~Miki

      Delete
  2. The place really looks so amazing cover with snow and everything (: wish I can go to places like this! x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty pictures! :)

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC, Bloglovin’ or Facebook? That would be awesome!

    XX, Sara.

    http://saritschka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Très jolies photos, il devait faire froid!!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...