Saturday, March 29, 2014

Hair In the Wind

Pimkie vest, Little Marcel shirt, H&M jeans, Madden Girl booties, Swatch watch, Target necklace, vintage sunglasses







It's unbelievable how nice Spring was in Monts, France a week ago. Looking at these pictures today, while it's raining and quite cold, I miss my friends more than ever (and the warm rays of the sun)!

C'est fou combien le  printemps était beau à Monts en France il y a une semaine. Il pleut ici et fait froid dehors pendant que je regarde ces photos. Mes amies me manquent (et les doux rayons de soleil)!

(photos: all of us)
~Emma

9 comments:

  1. You look so cute with the girls :-) hope you get to see them again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cherry blossoms xx

    http://aimeroseblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cherry blossoms are gorgeous!

    http://www.itsmeines.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bright 'n fun day. I like the colorful tops..so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vous êtes trop jolies les filles!!!! Le printemps fait du bien à tout le monde, les photos sont superbes!!!
    xx, Jade

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so cute :)
    love the shirt with the stripes btw!

    Love,
    Hannah

    http://mehr-und-weniger.blogspot.com
    >>> See you on my blog ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the gorgeous photos!

    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pictures full of fun. I love spring as well, everything is blossoming, like those trees in your picture.
    Have a great week!
    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pictures! You two look so lively, the sensation your photos convey is pure happiness! :) How about following each other via GFC/Bloglovin'/Instagram/FB page? I would love to :) just let me know on my blog and I'll make sure to follow back asap! Have a nice day babe xx
    Isotta
    Red Velvet | Bloglovin' | Instagram | Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...