Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Black Hello Kitty

 Forever 21 x Hello Kitty beanie, mom's artist blouse, Mossimo leggings, Madden Girl booties, Forever 21 rings, antique necklace, handhand made bracelet and ring
I love this Forever 21 x Hello Kitty beanie. It's warm, cute and it reminds me of my childhood obsession with the cute Japanese cat. I've noticed that there have been more times where I have decided to wear all black... urban?

J'aime beaucoup ce bonnet Forever 21 x Hello Kitty. Il tient chaud, il est mignon et il me rappelle mon obsession du petit chat japonais quand j'étais petite. J'ai aussi remarqué que je porte plus souvent du noir...urbain?





~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...