Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Horizontal color

H&M L.O.G.O shirt, Forever 21 jeans, Converse shoes, gifted and Étam rings, Calypso studios wrap bracelet
 I feel like I haven't worn this shirt in forever because it was sitting in the bottom of my drawer. I just rediscovered it. This look is way more casual than others but it's a fun and colorful outfit.

J'ai l'impression de ne pas avoir ce haut depuis des lustres parce qu'il était soigneusement rangé au fond d'un de mes tiroirs. Je viens de le redécouvrir. Ce look est beaucoup plus décontracté que certains autres looks, mais il est coloré et marrant.


~Emma

2 comments:

  1. Cute Jumper <3

    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love your blog. It's so cute and personal.
      I followed you on blogger, bloglovin' and pinterest. Would you do the same?
      Thank you.

      ~Emma

      Delete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...