Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Polka Dots and snow

Lands End fleece button up, Old Navy scarf, Mossimo jeans, Blowfish booties, Itsybitsy and H&M ring, Sally Hansen nail polish
There is nothing better than a warm fleece button up with pockets on a cold winter day. I love this type of blue because no matter how tired I am, the blue is so electric that it lightens up my face in need of sleep. I don't really like looking to casual when I can avoid it and this scarf adds a pop of creativeness to the fleece.

Il n'y a rien de mieux qu'une chemise polaire un jour d'hiver froid. J'aime beaucoup ce type de bleu, car même si je suis fatiguée, le bleu est si électrique qu'il égaye mon visage en manque de sommeille. Je n'aime pas vraiment être habillée tellement relax quand je peux l'éviter, mais cette écharpe ajoute un peu de créativité à la chemise polaire.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...