Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hair Loss

Grandmother knit sweater, Mossimo Supply Co. leggings, Dirty Laundry rain boots, Forever 21 and handmade rings, Sally Hansen nail polish

I got a hair cut! I feel like I lost all of my hair, that I became bald overnight. I took a shower and was puzzled by the absence of hair past my shoulders and remembered that it had been chopped off. I love it!

Je me suis fait couper les cheveux! J'ai l'impression de les avoir tous perdu et d'être devenue chauve dans la nuit. J'ai pris une douche et j'étais perplexe à cause de l'absence de mes cheveux en dessous de mes épaules. Je me suis rappelée qu'ils avaient été coupés. J'aime beaucoup ma nouvelle coiffure!

                           Rings/ bagues:  Forever 21                           I made this one/je l'ait fait       



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...