Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Fly

Forever 21 jeans, grandmother knit sweater, Bensimon shoes, Aéropostale bracelets, thrift shop scarf, H&M ring, Forever 21 necklace and earrings

I bought these Bensimon shoes last spring in France and fell in love. Not my last shoe crush! I love their color and how it goes with almost everything, how they can lighten up an outfit and that they are so comfortable!

J'ai acheté ces Bensimon le printemps dernier en France et je suis tombée amoureuse. Ce n'est pas mon dernier béguin pour les chaussures! J'aime leur couleur et comment elles vont avec presque tout, comment elles égayent un look et le fait qu'elles sont si confortables!





~Emma

2 comments:

  1. I love your jumper!

    Bethany Paige (paigeoffashion.blogspot.co.uk) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Your blog is lovely by the way, followed :)

      ~Emma

      Delete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...