Friday, March 1, 2013

Schoolgirl

Mossimo Supply Co. tunic, Forever 21 blazer, Mossimo Supply Co. leggings, Dirty Laundry rain boots, H&M and unknown rings, Hard As Nails by Sally Hansen nail polish, Claire's cat earrings

 I've started to learn that a blazer can go with almost anything. It's hard to not to want to wear it everyday because it's so classy and yet comfortable! I never really wore this tunic because I felt that nothing went with it. Only recently have I discovered that I love how the blazer finishes this look.

Je commence à voir qu'un blazer va avec presque tout. C'est dur de ne pas vouloir le porter tous les jours parce que c'est chic, mais aussi confortable! Je n'ai jamais vraiment porté cette tunique puisque je ne trouvais rien qui allait avec. Je me rends compte que le blazer complète le look!





~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...