Friday, January 25, 2013

Gold Rush


I love this outfit (taken on one of the seemingly like spring days) because of the gold skirt. I had been looking for one for years and finally I found this old piece of gold fabric and asked my mom to sew one for me. I am not interested cannot do not sew...  :P

J'adore cet ensemble (pris quand on aurait cru que c'était le printemps) parce que j'aime beaucoup cette jupe. J'en cherchais une depuis plus d'un an et enfin j'ai trouvé une chute de tissu à paillettes dorées et j'ai demandé à ma mère de me coudre une jupe. Je ne suis pas intéressée par la couture  je ne peux pas coudre couds pas... :P





Jacket- Lands End 
Cardigan- Aéropostale
Skirt- handmade by mom
Tights- Luxe
Booties- Madden Girl
Necklace- Forever 21
Ring on left- grandmother's (gifted)
Ring on right- Modcloth

~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...