Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Camouflage into the woods


I hate the kind of weather where one day it feels like spring and the next it's winter below 0°! At least I can experiment with different outfits. This sweater is really warm and I love how it's slouchy and comfy. I'm actually looking for another sweater that goes over the shoulder like this one.

Je n'aime pas la météo quand un jour c'est le printemps et l'autre c'est l'hiver en dessous de 0°! Au moins je peux expérimenter avec différentes tenues. Ce pull me tient très chaud et j'aime beaucoup le fait qu'il pendouille un peu et qu'il soit confortable. Je suis en train d'en chercher un autre qui a la couture des épaules plus bas comme celui-ci.

 




 Sweater- mom's
Jeans- Forever 21
Shoes- Converse
Infinity scarf- hand made by mom
Bracelets- gifted from Sikkim
Origami- brother's creation :)
Rings- ebay and Boston shop

~Emma



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...