Tuesday, January 22, 2013

No Fleece Needed in Florida

So some of you may live in warm climates but sadly I do not...at least not in January. Here are some outfits I wore in Florida in the amazing weather :)

Lego Land: I channeled my inner child and went with probably my favorite shirt: the bunny shirt.
Bunny Shirt- Forever 21
High Waisted Vintage Shorts- Forever 21
Purse: American Eagle
Strapped Sandals: Michael Shannon
Sunglasses- Forever 21 

Orlando Grand Prix: Here I channeled my inner race car driver wanna be :P 

High Waisted Shorts- Forever 21
Motorcycle Pictured Tank- Brandy Melville 
Lace Bustier- Forever 21
Boots- I don't remember where I got these but Polyvore has great prices for them 

Harry Potter World: Here I went almost all out. I wanted to go for the semi schoolgirl look at Hogwarts so I went with a plain tee, gray skirt, and slytherin socks and tie. 


White Tee- H&M
Gray Skrit- H&M
Boots- I don't remember where I got these but Polyvore has great prices for them 
Socks- Warner Brothers Website
Tie- I bought it in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

~Miki









No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...