Saturday, January 5, 2013

Shinning Flowers

Hey Fashionistas! So this outfit is so random I cannot even express its randomness. I was looking through my closet pulled out these pieces and decided to put them together. 
So I guess this could be used for a bit more on the formal side for a party. The flowers do give it a more summery feel so thats risky at this time of the year but if you live someplace warmer than I do I would wear this outfit in a heartbeat! 





Flowered Shirt - H&M
Sparkle Shorts - Marshalls 
Shoes - Jessica Simpson 
Necklaces - Their both from a boutique in France

~Miki




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...