Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Most Popular Blog Posts from Petite Maison of Fashion

Easy Avocado and Pesto Crostini recipe

Fashion winter mood board DIY video using magazine clippings

3 ways to style a black maxi dress, LBD, fashion

Parisian style of black pea coat, fashionable sweatshirt and jeans with a black leather bag


How to Dress expensive in an inexpensive way, look chic


Red vintage vest and jeans outfit for spring style

Healthy breakfast options for those who don't have time in the morning



Max Mara camel coat worn in Boston, MA, USA, fashion

~Emma

1 comment:

  1. I'm such a fan of all of these posts! Especially the one about how to look expensive (I shop mostly at thrift stores, so it's fun to be able to look like I spent a lot of money when in reality my whole outfit cost 5 dollars)

    nolongergrey.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...