Thursday, March 3, 2016

Travel Essentials with Sketchbook Closet

Travel Essentials

- Journal, sunglasses, water bottle, backpack, hand lotion, iPhone, chapstick, watch, headphones - 



I'm lucky to be able to travel frequently with my family. We visit my grandparents each summer in France and I see my friends there too. I've been to places ranging from Bali to California. Needless to say, I know how to pack my suitcase by now. Katie Cadamatre, the illustrator from Sketchbook Closet, drew all my travel essentials below. [See our previous collaboration here and my interview of her here.]


How do you pack your bags?



J'ai la chance de voyager assez souvent avec ma famille. Nous rendons visite à mes grands-parents maternels chaque été en France. J'en profite aussi pour y voir mes amies. Je suis allée aussi loin que Bali et la Turquie, en passant par la Californie. Inutile de vous dire que je sais très bien préparer ma valise. L'illustratrice, Katie Cadamatre, du blog Sketchbook Closet, a dessiné toutes mes affaires essentielles de voyage ci-dessous. [Regardez notre précédente collaboration ici et mon interview d'elle ici.]

Et vous, comment faites-vous vos valises?



Paris, France - Eiffel Tower travel

Barcelona, Spain - Gaudi, travel

Provence, France, travel
photos: ME
~Emma

11 comments:

  1. Amazing photos! Love the illustration!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her illustrations always look amazing, I love this one. And your photos are beautiful <3

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the illustration is lovely! that is some serious talent oh my gosh

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and beautiful pictures miss. I am glad that you are able to take out time to spend with your family. Great it is and nice post.. :)

    http://www.colossalcloset.in/follow-the-light-of-the-night/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cartoon look so adorableee, love this blogpost. x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...