Thursday, December 22, 2016

Douce lumière

black Parisian peacoat, sweater, black jeans and leather bag #ootd
Lands End coat, Promod sweater, Urban Outfitters shirt, Old Navy jeans, DSW shoes, old bag

black Parisian peacoat, sweater, black jeans and leather bag #ootd

black Parisian peacoat, sweater, black jeans and leather bag #ootd

I'm back in Paris for the holidays. Follow my adventures on Instagram with #pmoftravels. It's lovely to be back since this summer. I'm going to stroll around finishing my Christmas shopping, find a summer PR internship, see my friends, spend quality time with my family, eat goat cheese and pastries. How are you going to spend your last days of 2016?

Je suis de retour à Paris pour les fêtes. Suivez mes aventures sur Instagram avec #pmoftravels. Ça fait du bien d'être de retour depuis cet été. Je vais me balader dans les rues en finissant mes courses pour Noël, chercher des stages dans le marketing pour cet été, voir mes amies, profiter de ma famille, manger des crottins de chavignols et des pâtisseries. Qu'allez-vous faire ces derniers jours de 2016?

black Parisian peacoat, sweater, black jeans and leather bag #ootd
photos: DAD
~Emma

10 comments:

  1. It must feel so wonderful to be home! Enjoy every minute of it! We'll be here in New York with family & friends :)

    xx, Danielle | Pineapple & Prosecco

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!
    Such a classy and chic outfit.
    I have similar shoes and they are my fave ;)

    xoxo, Colli
    Beautyblog Tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look!!!
    I wish you a Merry Christmas, doll!!!!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...