Sunday, October 29, 2017

Turning it Around


None of the dryers work today in my dorm. I was able to wash my towels and sheets in the laundry machine but that's it. I realized too late that the only way that I was going to be able to dry was in my room. I must admit, I was frustrated and mad because it isn't the first time the laundry machines have stopped working on a weekend (when everyone needs them). However, I am now sitting at my desk which smells like Windex, all of my stray papers have been put away and my room smells like lavender laundry. The wind is blowing through my sheets, airing out near my windows, and the smells of laundry are filling my white walled room with a pleasant summer like fragrance. 

Aujourd'hui, aucun sèche-linge ne marche dans mon dortoir. J'ai pu laver mes serviettes de toilette et mes draps dans la machine à laver, mais c'est tout. Je me suis aperçue trop tard que la seule façon de les faire sécher serait de les étendre dans ma petite chambre. Je dois l'admettre, j'étais frustrée et fâchée, car ce n'est pas la première fois que ces machines nous lâchent le week-end quand tout le monde veut s'en servir. Par contre, je suis maintenant assise à mon bureau qui sent bon le M. Propre. Tous mes papiers de la semaine sont rangés et des effluves de lessive  à la lavande parfument ma chambre aux murs blancs. Le vent souffle dans mes draps, étendus près de la fenêtre. J'ai l'impression d'être dans un champs l'été. 




Lands End sweatshirt, Target skirt, Rag Vintage sunglasses, Standfor shoes*, Swatch watch

photos: FARYAL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...