Thursday, December 1, 2016

Vibes

moto jacket, striped shirt and high waisted jeans
Pimkie vest, Zara shirt, Urban Outfitters jeans, DSW shoes, LA Hearts sunglasses, Etsy rings

moto jacket, striped shirt and high waisted jeans

It's such a pleasure coming home from college and rediscovering the clothes I didn't bring with me. As you've probably noticed, I've never worn this shirt before. I got it over the summer at a Zara sale. Unfortunately, the weather chose not to cooperate with me. I was able to wear this striped shirt with my leather jacket to run some errands today. Some people asked me if I wasn't wearing it backwards!

Quel bonheur de rentrer à la maison pour redécouvrir mes vêtements que je n'ai pas apportés à l'université avec moi. Comme vous pouvez le constater, ce haut n'est pas très hivernal. Il date des soldes de Zara de cet été. Malheureusement, je n'ai pas eu l'occasion de le porter avant aujourd'hui parce que la météo n'a jamais voulu coopérer. J'ai pu le mettre avec mon perfecto, que je ne quitte pas en ce moment, pour sortir faire quelques courses. On m'a questionné dans la rue si je ne portais pas mon haut à l'envers, mais c'est fait exprès!

moto jacket, striped shirt and high waisted jeans

moto jacket, striped shirt and high waisted jeans
photos: PAUL
~Emma

2 comments:

  1. I love that shirt! The mustard detailing is so lovely, and it goes amazingly with that jacket. Leather and stripes forever.

    nolongergrey.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...