Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Tumbling Through Tumblr //22

Parisian desk - Tumblr inspiration

Remember the first post of this inspirational series from the Petite Maison of Fashion Tumblr blogLeave a comment with your Tumblr blog and I'll check it out!

Vous souvenez-vous du premier article de cette série d'inspiration du compte Tumblr du blogLaissez un commentaire avec le lien de votre blog Tumblr et j'y jetterai un coup d'œil!

cross back jumper Tumblr inspiration

bouquet of flowers Tumblr inspiration

earrings and piercings Tumblr inspiration

black and camel winter colors Tumblr inspiration

The Art of Kissing Tumblr inspiration

gold jewelry Tumblr inspiration

coffee Tumblr inspiration

jumper Tumblr inspiration

men's fashion Tumblr inspiration

rowing #crew Tumblr inspiration

partner work in ballet Tumblr inspiration
~Emma

6 comments:

  1. I adore the flower x coffee shots, super beautiful (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your tumbler inspo!!
    Cheers
    Diana
    www.seaofblush.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work nice post about black and camel winter colors Tumbler inspiration, the art of kissing book kissing book, I know something new from your blog it’s helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want coffee and I want it now! Lovely post, Emma.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...