Sunday, December 18, 2016

Greenery

business outfit perfect for a presentation #ootd
H&M cardigan, Étam shirt, H&M pants, Primark shoes, Target watch, Yves Rocher lipstick

business outfit perfect for a presentation #ootd

business outfit perfect for a presentation #ootd

The end of the year is approaching which means that the weather is getting more winter-like. It's harder to photograph outdoors looks when the temperatures are so low and the sun sets earlier. I've always been attracted to plants, probably because my grandfather is a gardener and my mother has placed plants everywhere in our home. Two little plants add a touch of greenery to my dorm room but I still miss being surounded by plants when there's such snow outside. Spending some time in the greenhouse was just what I needed!

La fin de l'année approchant à grands pas, la météo devient plus hivernale. Il est donc plus difficile de photographier des looks en extérieur quand les températures et la luminosité baissent si rapidement. J'ai toujours été attirée par les plantes, probablement parce que mon grand-père a un jardin et ma mère a mis des plantes partout chez nous. Dans ma chambre à l'université, j'ai deux petites plantes qui apportent une touche de verdure. En ce moment, avec la neige, être entourée du vert de la végétation me manque. Passer un peu de temps dans la serre était juste ce qui me fallait pour recharger mes batteries de couleurs! 

business outfit perfect for a presentation #ootd
photos: FARYAL
~Emma

9 comments:

  1. Such a nice place!!! Love the boots!
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on finding good times to take pictures - it's freezing outside and so dark!
    Love the photos here - your outfit is simple yet sophisticated! Love it!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the greenery, and also that sweater looks so comfortable! The dark thing is super true; there's just no time!

    nolongergrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those boots!! Totally need a pair like those and they look like they would work for wet weather too.

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...