Sunday, December 11, 2016

Turtleneck

Mustard colored turtleneck, black skinny jeans, JORD watch, Vans Sk8 high tops #ootd
Dezzal sweater*, Old Navy jeans, Vans sneakers, JORD watch*

Mustard colored turtleneck, black skinny jeans, JORD watch, Vans Sk8 high tops #ootd

I wonder why it's taken me this much time to wear a turtleneck. I used to dislike the scratchy wool against my neck but clearly, I hadn't found THE sweater. This one is soft. I like how loose it is and love its accessorized simplicity with the two zippers on either side. This past week, I haven't left my room without a scarf wrapped several times around my neck. I can't stand the wind making its way inbetween my neck and the collar of my coat. However, with turtleneck scarves, you never get that problem. Honestly, I don't know what took me so long.

Je me demande pourquoi ça m'a pris autant de temps d'adopter un pull à col roulé. Je n'aimais pas la laine qui me grattait le cou, mais bien évidemment, je n'avais pas encore trouvé LE pull. Celui-ci est tout doux. J'aime bien son apparence ample et minimaliste avec deux fermetures éclaires pour accessoiriser le tout. Depuis une petite semaine, je ne sors jamais sans grosse écharpe ou foulard enroulé plusieurs fois autour du cou. Je ne supporte pas le vent qui se faufile entre le col de mon manteau et mon cou. Or, avec les pulls à col roulé, on n'a pas ce problème. Franchement, je me demande pourquoi je ne m'y suis pas mise plus tôt.

Mustard colored turtleneck, black skinny jeans, JORD watch, Vans Sk8 high tops #ootd

Mustard colored turtleneck, black skinny jeans, JORD watch, Vans Sk8 high tops #ootd
photos: ANYA
~Emma

16 comments:

  1. This looks like such a comfy outfit, the turtleneck is awesome.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turtleneck is a very perfect choice on this fall (and winter) season. That color is really nice! I'm Eni, blogger from Italy. I hope you get to look at my blog and tell me what you think. Kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mustard looks great on you! I was debating on getting a mustard turtleneck as well but I don't look nearly as good as you do in it!

    www.diaryofatorontogirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Jessica. You should get a mustard turtleneck - you'd look good in it. Trust me.

      Delete
  4. Love how your watch complements your sweater. Cute look.

    Inez | My Small World

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool and comfy look, Emma. Love the zipper details.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a tough time with turtlenecks myself - I feel like my neck is too short so they just look silly on me (not to mention the itchiness like you mentioned). I really like yours though and it's good to hear that there are soft turtlenecks out there! This is a lovely outfit! :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a long neck so that's not a problem but it has taken me ages to find a couple turtlenecks that I can wear without spending my time itching! It takes time.

      Delete
  7. Nice look!!!!
    Have a good week!!!!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this look, simple and comfy yet chic. Love the tight lines and dark bottom combined with the loose top. Thanks for sharing!

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...