Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Integrity

Winter outfit perfect for a coffee date or avocado toast #fashion
Handmade sweater, old scarf, Old Navy jeans, DSW boots, LA Heart sunglasses, Zaful bag*


Winter outfit perfect for a coffee date or avocado toast #fashion

With time, I've realized how much I appreciate integrity and people who stay true to themselves, in their everyday lives and also in fashion. Of course, some people love wearing recent trends but I also like those who have a personal look. Some poeople have had the same style for ages but update it with trends. These two types of people know what they look good in and stick to it, regardless of what magazines say. You need to know how to be who you are: know what looks good on you, what makes you happy and what you want in life!

Avec le temps, je me rends compte que j'apprécie de plus en plus l'intégrité et aussi les personnes qui restent fidèles à elles-mêmes, que ce soit dans leur quotidien ou dans la mode. Bien sûr, certaines personnes adorent adopter les tendances les plus récentes, mais j'aime aussi celles qui ont un look bien personnel. Il y a celles qui portent le même style de vêtements depuis des années tout en le mettant au goût du jour. Ces deux types de personnes savent ce qui leur vont et s'y tiennent, en dépit des recommandations des magazines. Il faut savoir rester soi-même: savoir ce qui vous va, ce qui vous fait plaisir et ce que vous voulez dans la vie!

Winter outfit perfect for a coffee date or avocado toast #fashion

avocado toast and smoothie dates

Winter outfit perfect for a coffee date or avocado toast #fashion

avocado toast and smoothie dates
photos: ANYA
~Emma

9 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful bag :)
    So cool :)

    xo,
    Swantje
    >>> http://www.swanted.de/ <<<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my style is still evolving, since I sometimes look at pictures and wonder why. ahhaa Cute pictures!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's fine too. You don't always know what you like.

      Delete
  3. I so agree that it's so important to know who you are and what suits you best! I love trying new trends, but in the end, will always be loyal to my personal style that's been with me from the beginning!

    xx, Danielle | Pineapple & Prosecco

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with your sentiment and I feel that way more as a fashion blogger - fashion bloggers should definitely be honest in their personal style.
    I really love these photos and I also adore your style :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so true. I hadn't even thought of it as fashion bloggers and non fashion bloggers.

      Delete
  5. That scarf looks stunning!!! You do you... that's the most important thing!
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...