Friday, August 7, 2015

Golden Sunflower Vibe

Brandy Melville dress, Atelier Chaussures shoes, vintage hat, Bernard Forever tattoo, Lokai bracelet, Rag Vintage sunglasses, rings from markets


These photos are so simple yet make me incredibly happy. Sunflowers immediately put me in a good mood. Myriad yellow petals in one infinitely long field is such a beautiful sight to see. I'd like to be able to pick some of these flowers to have sunshine wherever I go.

Ces photos si simples me rendent terriblement heureuse quand je les regarde. Les tournesols provoquent la bonne humeur. Tout ce jaune dans un seule champ qui s'étend à perte de vue est si beau. J'aimerais bien pouvoir cueillir ces fleurs pour avoir un peu de soleil partout où je vais.







photos: PAUL
~Emma

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm your new follower # 136 if you want to come on my blog ^ - ^

    www.beautywithterri.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look dear and gorgeous photos !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look dear and gorgeous photos !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your outfit is so cute! I love the rings :) xx, kenz
    http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic outfit! And I really love your shoes and tattoo :)

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the sun flowers in the background and your little tattoo is so cute.
    Lovely ootd. :)


    Ellen
    My Blog
    Fashion Giveaway click here !
    Beauty Giveaway click here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this outfit is amazing the dress is so cool and i also like your tattoo and the look is so cool the pictures are also beautifull

    http://fashionlandfb.blogspot.com/ :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the simplicity of the outfit. Beautiful pics.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are incredibly beautiful! I love the setting- it's so relaxing :)
    The sunglasses are amazing <3
    x Alona

    gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow amazing pics!!
    I'm really jealous right know, 'cause about a week ago (lol) I was searching for a sunflower camp to take this king of pics but i'm too far away from the nearest vv'
    Really enjoyed the pics gal!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There aren't any sunflower fields back home so whenever I'm here, I love to walk around in them! I hope you find a field closer to where you live!

      Delete
  11. Cute outfit!<3
    Btw, mind following each other? Let me know :)

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...