Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Junior Trip Part I: Paris, France + Taül, Spain




If you follow me on Instagram, you must have seen the numerous photos from my class trip. Use the hashtag, #pmoftravels to follow along... I still have many more photos to show you all.

The following photos are from the first half of my trip. We started in Paris, drove to Najac and finished off in the Spanish Pyranees in Taüll. For this first half, I didn't take many pictures. I tried to focus on quality and not quantity. I also tried to get the most out of the experience as a whole via learning and spending time with my grade.

Si vous me suivez sur Instagram, vous avez dû voir le nombre de photos de mon voyage de classe. Utilisez le hashtag #pmoftravels pour suivre toute l'actualité... j'ai beaucoup de photos à vous montrer! 

Voici une série de photos de la première moitié du voyage. Nous avons commencé à Paris et sommes descendus à Najac, dans le sud-ouest, pour enfin finir dans les Pyrénées espagnoles, à Taüll. Pour cette première partie, je n'ai pas pris beaucoup de photos. J'essayais vraiment d'absorber toute l'experience, d'apprendre et passer du temps avec mes camarades de classe. 

















~Emma

8 comments:

  1. I remember seeing photos on instagram :) Amazing post,I'm in love with every photo :)

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coucou Emma,
    Comment vas-tu?
    Je file direct m'abonner sur insta. Tu as dû bien t'amuser durant ces jours. Les photos sont sublimes!!
    Profite-bien!!

    xx, Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paris is so beautiful!
    Wish you have enjoyed and had fun in Spain, enjoy my country!
    Kisses.

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos and post!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!!! my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Pictures. I've never been in Paris but I want to travel to this wonderful places.
    Love your blog :)

    Patty
    http://www.measlychocolate.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful photos! dying to go back to paris!!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, lovely pictures :)- looks like you had a fantastic time there :)
    I follow you on Pinterest, GFC, G+, bloglowin and will be happy if you check my blog
    http://fifefantasinails.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...