Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Petite Maison of Instagram

Now that I have an Instagram account, I thought it'd be a good idea to show you all what I've been posting. As you know, I love fashion as much as food (though I don't like cooking as much, but I'm getting better). You can therefore find pictures of my outfits (both from the blog and some that didn't make it into an outfit post), my meals (and delicious smoothies), my friends and other miscellaneous photos. I hope you enjoy these snapshots from a couple weeks ago.

* I'm away on a 3 week school trip. I'll have minimal internet so the following posts are scheduled. If I don't get to commenting on your blog, know that I am thinking of you and will comment again when I'm back.

Maintenant que j'ai un compte Instagram, je voudrais vous montrer ce que vous pouvez trouver sur mon compte. Comme vous le savez, j'aime autant la mode que la nourriture (j'aime moins cuisiner, mais je m'améliore). Vous pouvez donc trouver des photos de mes looks qui apparaissent sur le blog, ou non, mes repas (et smoothies adorés), mes amis et d'autres photos diverses. J'espère que vous aimerez ces clichés d'il y à quelques semaines.

*Je suis parti en voyage de classe pendant 3 semaines. J'aurai accèss à l'internet très limité donc les articles qui suivent ont été écrit à l'avance. Si je ne laisse pas de commentaires sur vos blogs, sachez que je pense à vous et on se retrouvera bientôt. 












~Emma

4 comments:

  1. Felt(uk)。。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh I adore instagram and I love some of your photos.
    I am going to have to follow me.
    You can follow me if you want @Fishnetsxd
    I love putting up crafty pictures and I find instagram can be a great asset to the blog.

    Hope you have fun on your school trip.

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your first and last photos! You look so chic! I will definitely be following you on instagram!

    Meredith
    http://chicagobymeredith.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...