Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Le Trench



Lands End coat, Love Culture dress, Meg Erickson clutch, Franco Sarto sandals, Moa necklace, Yves Rocher lipstick, Nordstrom Rack ring






Chic, classic and timeless. I noticed an item missing from my closet: the trench coat. I didn't own one and thought I didn't need to. However, after myriad photos on Pinterest, I found that this feminine, yet simple piece, would add the icing on the cake to all of my outfits. What is your must-have basic?

Chic, classique et intemporelle. Le trench est une piece qui manquait dans mon placard depuis longtemps. Je n'en avais pas et ne pensais pas en avoir besoin. Or, après maintes et maintes photos sur Pinterest, je me suis aperçue que cette pièce, féminine et simple, apporterait une belle touche finale à tous mes looks. Quel est votre vêtement incontournable?

photos: PAUL
~Emma

1 comment:

  1. I love your trench.
    It is such a nice trend for the spring and summer. :)
    I really need to get one.

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...