Saturday, June 27, 2015

Sophisticated Simplicity

Target dress, Meg Erickson clutch, Franco Sarto shoes, Reebok sports bra, Choies sunglasses, Bernard Forever tattoos, Essie nail polish, Lokai bracelet, rings from market




Summer is synonymous to comfort and lightness, which is where this dress, worn over a sports bra, come in. This look is one of my favorites because it is practical and simple. I'm never too hot and can also easily change to go workout at the gym. Dresses are so easy to wear. I love the comfort and freedom they give me. Say yes to sophisticated simplicity!

L'été rime avec confort et légèreté, d'où l'utilité d'une robe simple enfilée au dessus d'un soutien-gorge de sport. Pratique et simple, ce look est un de mes favoris. Je n'ai pas trop chaud et peu facilement me changer pour aller faire du sport. Les robes sont tellement faciles à mettre. J'adore le confort et l'agilité qu'elles m'apportent. Vive la simplicité sophistiquée! 





photos: PAUL
~Emma

19 comments:

  1. I love your dress,lovely outfit.Beautiful photos :)

    Valentina from fashionwithvalentina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look!) www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Outfit! I love your photoshoot ^^ Very Beautiful and Lovely !!

    Want to Follow each other on GFC, Google+, and Bloglovin?
    Let Me Know If you follow me and i will follow back you, Just Comment on my blog post (:

    Thank You! ^^

    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress. It is so cute and perfect for summer.

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit! also love your lokai bracelet, I have been meaning to get one for a long time now! xx, kenz
    http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're quite expensive for what they are. I got mine as a gift!

      Delete
  6. This dress is so pretty and your sunglasses are stunning. *__*
    Have a nice Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dress is absolutely lovely, and perfect for the season :)
    Your blog is amazing! I love your style and writing. I'm a new follower <3
    x Alona

    gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! Lovely outfit <3

    Following you now :)
    Tanita Weith Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Och, perfect sunglasses!
    LOVELY! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the subtle details from the bun to the tattoos and just gorgeous! love!!

    www.ADIMAY.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the print. So cute!
    http://www.dianavilic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is cute! Love the dress.

    Lots of love,
    Golden Cor

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terrific look, Emma, perfect for summer. Love that cute tattoo.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...