Wednesday, April 30, 2014

#sorrynotsorry

Pimkie vest, H&M pants, Lands End Canvas shirt, Accessorize necklace, Converse shoes, Nordstrom Rack ring, gifted bracelets

Miki and I decided that since our blog was almost a year and a half, we had the right to photograph the cliché of all fashion bloggers: the railroad tracks. They're all different but for various reasons which I ignore, I have the feeling that getting photographed here is a cliché for us bloggers.
"So where have you taken pictures recently?"
"On the railroad tracks the other day."
"Ohhhh, I seee" (impressed blogger who underestimated us but now venerates us)
Here's to our little journey on the nearest train tracks. It turns out that it's illegal to trespass them in Massachusetts. Kneel down in front of us because, not only have we become cool bloggers but also rebellious ones (not so much actually since we didn't know going on the tracks was illegal) :)

Miki et moi avons décidé que, puisque que notre blog a presque un an et demi, on avait le droit de photographier le cliché de toutes bloggeuses mode: les voies ferrées. Elles sont toutes différentes mais, pour une raison ou l'autre, j'ai l'impression que se faire prendre en photo à cet endroit est un rite de passage pour nous, bloggeuses.
"Alors, où est-ce que tu as pris des photos récemment?"
"Sur les voies ferrées l'autre jour."
"Aaaaah, je voiiis." (bloggeuse impressionnée qui nous sous-estimait avant mais nous vénère à présent)
Voici notre petit périple sur les voies ferrées les plus proches. Il se trouve aussi qu'il est illégal de traverser cette propriété dans le Massachusetts.  Agenouillez-vous car, non seulement nous avons passé le cap de bloggeuse cool, mais aussi de celles qui défient les lois (enfin pas trop car on ne savait pas) :)







** Don't forget to vote for us here under the category of: Best Teen Style Blogger (Under 18). Thank you!
N'oubliez pas de voter pour nous ici dans la catégorie de "Best Teen Style Blogger (Under 18)". Merci!! **


~Emma

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful and original pics! You look so pretty!

    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning post honey!great blog
    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOKCHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  3. en effet c'est sympa les voies férrées mais oulàlà c'est dangereux, en tout cas perso je n'ai pas de photos sur les chemins de fer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'est super sympa de prendre les photos sur les voies, c'est très original (j'y avez pensé moi aussi) :p
    J'aime bien ton petit top en dessous de ta veste; tu es très jolie!!
    xx, Jade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post and amazing pics. Love the backdrop, the play with the light, it's kinda artful, gorgeous!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so good here love everything about the outfit, look so chic from head to toe (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look!!

    Shelf and Closet ♥
    http://shelfandcloset.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear,

    thank you for your lovely comment and support of my blog :) I am following you too now :) If you want you can also follow me on Facebook and Instagram :)


    Kisses,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this post and your blogstyle!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook and Bloglovin, dear? I'd like to keep in touch!
    Let me know with a comment on my blog, I promise that I'll follow you back!

    Blog: J'aime les feuilles rouges
    My last outfit: Rockin' in the deep

    xoxo Marta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ehi girls! thanks for your follow, I'm following you back on GFC and bloglovin only, cause I don't know what is Blogger Reader :( sorry

      Delete
  10. Hey, great post! The pics are so cool! The background is great. I like your look, it's casual and cute :) Do you wanna follow each other? Let me know!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog
    Bye :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I guess it really is a cliché but then again, what isn't?:) Everything has been done before but that can't be a reason for someone to not do it. You just have do find a way to do it a bit differently. Omg, I'm so annoying, I sound like some zen teacher or something. Anyhow, the pics turned out great, hon!:) And congrats for the Liebster Award to the both of you! I'm checking the video now, I've had it open in a tab for a while now.:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this post Emma..I really love the location, and of course your look..nice outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...