Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Buttoned Up

Forever 21 tee, Aerie bandeau, Mudd shorts & bracelet, Etsy necklace, Itsybitsy & unkown rings






photos: MIKI


 Georgia & I
 Jaita & I
 Emma & I
It was a lovely afternoon on the last day of school (last week). We had lunch outside and talked about our summer plans. I love the buttons in the back of this shirt. I've already said how much I like things behind a shirt that add to a look!
C'était un super apês-midi pour le dernier jour d'école (la semaine dernière). On a mangé le déjeuner dehors et on a parlé de nos projets d'été. J'adore les boutons dans le dos de mon haut. Je vous aie déjà dit combien j'adore des détails dans le dos qui ajoutent au look!
photos: Emma & Georgia
~Emma

2 comments:

  1. Those buttons in the back are adorable, great detail, babe.;) And I really like Georgia's top too. Hope you'll have a great summer, babe!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...