Saturday, June 8, 2013

Black Raspberry & Coffee Heath Bar

Delia's dress, Apostrophe sunglasses, Moa ballet flats, Teen Vogue bag,  5°Below bracelet, grandmother/vintage belt




Rings/ bagues: eBay, Store in Boston                                 H&M


This is probably one of the most pastel and girly outfits I have worn. There isn't much ice cream left in the cone since it was melting quickly. I ate it in record time before it dripped over my white dress. I biked here with my brother, in 100°F weather, in ballet flats and a dress, with a purse slapping my knees every time I pedaled. But I got my Black Raspberry & Coffee Heath Bar ice cream which made up for the sun screen & sweat. I might just start living in my basement, it's cool down there wait I already did.

Ce look est probablement un des plus pastels et féminin que je n'ai jamais mis. Il n'y a pas beaucoup de glace qui reste dans mon cornet, car elle fondait rapidement. Je l'ai mangée en temps record avant qu'elle ne coule sur ma robe blanche. J'ai fait du vélo en robe et ballerines jusqu'au marchand de glace avec mon frère, sous une température de 37°C. Mon petit sac à main me tapait les genoux chaque fois que je pédalais. Mais j'ai pu déguster ma glace à la mûre et au café ce qui m'a fait oublier la crème solaire et la transpiration. Je pense que je vais commencer à vivre dans mon sous-sol qui est beaucoup plus frais en fait j'ai déjà commencé à le faire
photos: Paul
~Emma

2 comments:

  1. I really like this white dress. Love the shoes too
    kisses
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this outfit! Especially the colored zipper running up the back. So adorable. The purse just pulls it all together!
    Love it!
    Xoxo
    jamncookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...