Monday, July 24, 2017

#internlife


Do you have any recommendations to find a balance between work and personal life? How do you manage your time? Have you established a routine? How to you motivate yourself to workout after a long work day? Sometimes I can hold it all together and other times, everything seems to fall appart. All of a sudden, I've lost the harmony I was able to create at the beginning of my internship. So here's a little message so I can become inspired from your comments, your habits and find what has been tested and approved! That being said, I did a shoot with the lovely Hélène, from Marseilles, in Paris this weekend. It's so wonderful meeting people from the blogosphere.  

Avez-vous des recommandations pour trouver l'équilibre entre la vie professionnelle et la vie privée? Comment gérez-vous vos horaires? Avez-vous établie une routine? Comment motivez-vous pour faire du sport après une longue journée au travail? J'y arrive par moments et puis tout semble me lâcher. Tout d'un coup, je n'ai plus cette harmonie que j'avais créée au début de mon stage. Donc voici un petit message pour m'inspirer de vos commentaires, de vos habitudes et de trouver ce qui a été testé et marche! Cela dit, j'ai fait une séance photo avec la merveilleuse Hélène, de Marseille, à Paris ce week-end! C'est toujours agréable de rencontrer la blogosphère. 








Kiloshop thrifted sweatshirt, Pimkie skirt, thrifted bag, Target sunglasses, Atelier Chaussures shoes

 photos: HELENE
~Emma

7 comments:

  1. Absolutly in love with your look!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is incredible!!! And I can totally I identify with your post. I wish I could offer suggestions but I am still trying to figure out how to manage my time as well lol!

    Liz
    www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. No YOU ARE lovely :) I had such a good time doing this shoot with you !
    I know what you mean... harmony as you put it is definitely hard to keep up. When life gets hectic I try to break my tasks into small steps so that I don't get overwhelmed. I get way more productive that way ! As far as working out, I recommend aquabiking : you will always be motivated, pure magic !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definetly look for an aquabiking class. Sounds so fun after the way you described it. Thanks Helene!!

      Delete
  4. J'aime trop ce look, ton sweat est trop cool!

    Perso je galère beaucoup à trouver un équilibre entre ma vie professionnelle et mon blog. Quand je rentre du boulot je suis lessivée, je passe environ 1h sur Instagram, et après je n'ai plus l'énergie pour faire autre chose.. J'admire toutes ces femmes qui arrivent à faire du sport après le boulot et encore pleins d'autres choses !


    Catherine
    www.fashionardenter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oui c'est tout à fait ça! Je me "repose" sur Insta mais c'est du temps perdu.

      Delete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...