Monday, July 10, 2017

Simple Chic


This is the first work outfit that you're seeing on the blog. As many of you already know (thanks to the newsletter), I'm doing a fashion internship in Paris. The office is quite laid-back and there's no dress code. However, I was going to meet up with a friend after work that day to go to Opéra Garnier and see a ballet. I dressed a bit nicer to go work so I wouldn't have to change later. I wore my trusty black suede skirt and crocheted top which let some air in through the eyelets (very practical for the warm temperatures). What do you think?

Voici le premier look de travail que vous voyez sur le blog. Comme nombre d'entres vous le savent déjà (grâce à la newsletter), je fais un stage cet été à Paris dans la mode. Mon bureau est assez décontracté et il n'y a pas de code vestimentaire. Cependant, ce jour-là, je rejoignais une amie à l'Opéra Garnier pour voir un ballet. Du coup, je me suis habillée un peu plus chic pour partir travailler et ne pas avoir besoin de me changer le soir. J'ai enfilé ma fidèle jupe en daim noire avec un débardeur crocheté qui laissait passer de l'air à travers les trous (super pour les températures qui ne font que grimper). Qu'en pensez-vous?




Grandmother crocheted shirt, Pimkie skirt, Atelier Chaussures shoes, L.A. Hearts sunglasses, Essie nail polish, JORD watch*

 photos: PAUL 
~Emma

1 comment:

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...