Wednesday, December 9, 2015

December Thoughts

Red peacoat, red lipstick, black skinny jeans
Marshalls sweater, H&M jeans, New Look shoes, Delia's coat, thrifted scarf, Yves Rocher lipstick

Red peacoat, red lipstick, black skinny jeans

Red peacoat, red lipstick, black skinny jeans


You could easily think it was Fall and not December! Come on, where's the snow? I don't want much, just enough to have a New England worthy winter as this year, my family won't go to Paris for the holidays to visit my grandparents.

Anyways, let's talk about the weather! The sun made my light blonde highlights stick out more than usual. I had to wear sunglasses for these pictures to stop sneezing in the sunlight. Afterwards, I went to the beach to photograph my art project. The ocean was smooth like glass. There were no waves, simply a stretch of blue meeting a pink sliver on the horizon. A handful of boats sailed out of the harbor, dodging the dancing buoys in the water. I sat down on a bench and let my thoughts sail away, looking out onto this beautiful scene. I had to take my winter coat off because it was too hot under the December sun. What a day!

On croirait être début automne en non pas décembre! Tout de même, où est la neige? Je n'en veux pas trop, mais juste assez pour avoir un Noël digne de la Nouvelle Angleterre, car cette année, ma famille ne va pas rendre visite à mes grands-parents à Paris. 

Bref, parlons de cette météo! Le soleil faisait ressortir mes mèches blondes ondulées encore plus que d'habitude. Pour ces photos, j'ai du m'armer de lunettes de soleil pour ne pas éternuer. Ensuite, l'après-midi, je suis allée photographier à la plage mon devoir d'art. L'eau était lisse comme de l'huile. Il n'y avait pas de vagues, juste une étendue de bleu avec une fine couche de rose à l'horizon. Quelques bateaux naviguaient entre les bouées dansant sur l'eau calme. Ce spectacle était tellement beau que je me suis assise sur un banc et j'ai laissé voguer mes pensées loin au large. J'ai dû enlever mon manteau d'hiver, car il faisait trop chaud sous le soleil de décembre. Quelle journée!

Red peacoat, red lipstick, black skinny jeans

Red peacoat, red lipstick, black skinny jeans
photos: PAUL
~Emma

14 comments:

  1. Love the fun pop of print! That scarf is awesome!

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely jacket !
    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love sunny photos

    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obsessed with this colour combination, red and grey look amazing together. Love this outfit =)

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. J'adore ces photos, entre le soleil de Decembre et la couleur rouge qui te vas a merveille c'est juste canon.
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.
    http://facetiouslywind.blogspot.com/

    kisses Milica

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...