Thursday, August 22, 2013

Beauty//Me #3

Le Petit Marseillais

Monoprix

Nivea

E.L.F & Maybelline

Olay

Monoprix

Freedom for my skin is summer. I still take care of it, but I switch things up. I exfoliate, hydrate, cleanse like normal, I just don't use anything more. Occasionally, when it's necessary, I'll use my favorite BB Cream and E.L.F. life saver. I don't wear make up during the school year except for those two products. Since my skin is very light and thin, I need BB Cream for those days when it looks like I have bags under my eyes (because of my veins) even though I got 10 hours of sleep, yes, 10 hours. Sleep is honestly, the best make up. Since the beginning of summer I've only worn my BB Cream once. I take care of my skin with all of these products, making sure to stay hydrated (especially in the city) and eating healthily! The best make up is free (sort of).

L'été, ma peau est libérée. J'en prends toujours soin mais, je change d'habitudes. Je l'exfolie, l'hydrate et la nettoie comme d'habitude, mais rien de plus. De temps en temps, quand c'est nécessaire,  j'utilise ma BB Crème préférée et un peu de produit E.L.F qui me sauve la vie. Pendant l'année scolaire j'utilise seulement ces deux produits. Comme ma peau est très fine et claire, j'ai besoin de BB Crème quand on dirait que j'ai des cernes (quand on voit trop mes veines) même si j'ai eu 10 heures de sommeil, oui, 10 heures. Dormir est franchement le meilleur maquillage. Depuis le début de l'été, je n'ai que eu besoin de mettre ma BB Crème une seule fois. Je prends soin de ma peau avec tous ces produits, je mets un point d'honneur sur l'hydratation (surtout en ville) et je mange équilibré. Le meilleur maquillage est gratuit (presque)!

~Emma

5 comments:

  1. Lovely blog!

    xx
    Kelly

    thekelluuu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe the BB cream looks good (: and wow 10 hour of sleep is a lot! I can only sleep for like 8/9 hours of sleep! xx

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow merci pour ces conseils de produits, j'ai l'impression qu'on a la même peau et c'est plutôt rare d'en trouver sur la blogosphère! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post,babe!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cette BB crème est vraiment géniale je trouve!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...