Tuesday, January 13, 2015

L'homme

Sweater knit by grandma, H&M pants, Rag Vintage sunglasses, New Look shoes, Swarovski bracelet, Target watch, Yves Rocher lipstick, vintage bag, gifted snood







Originally, my grandmother knit this sweater for my grandfather. Fortunately, for me, it was too big for him. I scored this beautiful navy blue men's sweater! I love cozy large clothes. They give the impression of being lost inside them and, I can roll the sleeves, something I rarely do because of my height!
There's nothing better to feminize a masculin look than red lipstick! What can I do? Paris inspires me to wear crazy sunglasses found in a Marais vintage shop, to wear lipstick and men's clothing. It doesn't bother me, I like change.

P.S. I am fully aware of the atrocities happening in France, Charlie Hebdo and the other recent attacks. I am not creating a separate post because I am not a politics journalist, I simply write for my fashion blog. These events are extreamily sad and I have been as shocked and astounded as you have been. I send my best wishes to the victims and their families. Read Liberté by Paul Éluard (english translation here) because, sadly, it still rings true today.
#JeSuisCharlie

À l'origine, ma grand-mère a tricoté ce pull pour mon grand-père. Heureusement, pour moi, il était trop grand pour lui. J'ai donc gagné un beau pull d'homme bleu marine. J'adore les vêtements chauds et larges. J'ai l'impression de me perdre dedans. Je peux aussi retrousser les manches, chose rare à cause de ma taille. 
Quoi de mieux pour rendre un pull masculin plus féminin que du rouge à lèvres? C'est bien la première fois que j'en porte sur le blog. Que puis-je faire? Paris m'inspire à mettre des lunettes de soleil trouvées dans une friperie du Marais, de porter du rouge à lèvres et de porter des vêtements d'homme. Ça ne me dérange pas, j'aime bien changer un peu.

P.S. Je suis au courant des atrocités qui se sont passées en France récemment, Charlie Hebdo et les autres attentats. Je n'y dédie pas un post séparé car je ne suis pas une journaliste politique, j'écris s'implement mon blog de mode. Ces événements sont extrêmement tristes et j'ai été aussi choquée et indigné que vous. Mes pensées vont aux victimes, à leurs familles et à toute la France. Lisez Liberté de Paul Éluard, parce que, malheureusement, c'est toujours d'actualité aujourd'hui.
#JeSuisCharlie


photos: DAD
~Emma

13 comments:

  1. Your grandma knits beautiful sweaters.Amazing outfit ♥

    fashionwithvalentina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tu es magnifique, la premiere photo est parfaite!
    Bonne soirée!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shape of your sunglasses. Chic look & thanks for stopping by!



    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing sunnies!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. your grandma made an amazingly cute sweater x

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cozy!

    http://www.julliettka.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic and amazing look, Emma. Love the sweater. It's gorgeous. Cute sunnies
    kisses girls
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. J'adore ton pull tricoté main et j'adore son histoire ! Moi aussi j'ai encore quelques pièces qui ont appartenu à ma grand mère ou à mon grand père : ce sont des choses précieuses à conserver ;) Très bien, ton message final... http://valeriesdays.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, I'm so in love with that sunglasses and with your granny's sweater!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous. That Blue really suits you! Love your sunglasses too.
    Sarah-Jane xo // www.vmgirl.me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cool look. ;-)
    New outfit post is online...

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are really lucky , your grandma can make sweaters...that's awesome :) You look gorgeous, love the sunnies!
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the sweater! It's so pretty (: x

    www.birdieliau.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...