Friday, January 30, 2015

I'm Back With My Firmoo's

Hey Everyone, 
Guess who's bacccckkkkkkkkk??? The answer would be me, miki, because well Emma hasn't gone anywhere...show her some love. 
Technically for a brief overview of what's gone down: I've applied to college and made it through my first semester of school!!! So I'm back to doing my favorite thing: blogging with my other half Emma. 


The other day I received in the mail a small package that felt light to the touch but seemed valuable enough to contain miles of bubble wrap. After sitting in my room for days on end due to Juno (the very large snowstorm that hit New England this past week) I was so relieved to have such a distraction. Like who can pass up on bubble wrap?? But the true gem lay beneath the layers of paper encased in a sleek case covered in a world map. Engraved on the upper side of the box were the letters F-I-R-M-O-O an eyewear company I am quite a fan of. 




I received these Firmoo glasses and immediately fell in love. They're extremely comfortable and flexible for head size. The colors are vibrant and the glasses are sturdy. 
Check out the full collection of well crafted glasses here (http://www.firmoo.com)!







Outfit: 
Collar Shirt: Gap
Sweater: H&M
Leggings: Lululemon
Socks: Free People
Boots: Dr Martins






Thank you for the wonderful glasses Firmoo! And I'm so excited to be back y'all. 
Stay warm,
xoxo 
Miki

9 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Ca fait plaisir de te revoir sur le blog. Ta tenue est très jolie,et ce paysage est magnifique, j'adore ta paire de lunettes.
    xx, Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely glasses, I have just posted about the same glasses on my blog!

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratz on making it to your application (: love your outfit! x

    www.birdieliau.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The glasses are really cool!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your glasses. You look so androgynous. Thanks for stopping by & can you please click on the
    sheinside links in my latest post. It would mean the world to me!



    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos! Love that outfit as well :)

    girlinboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! Theese glasses' re awesome for You :)
    Kisses


    ByMarthisse

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice glasses!!!
    Have a nice day!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Très bien les lunettes! J'aime aussi beaucoup ce petit col qui sort du pull, preppy girl ! http://valeriesdays.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...