So Emma and I got to model the other day for Meg Erickson (thus the multiple posts on her amazing bags). Since we've already done some posts on them I won't describe them again but I so so so so recommend checking her out here!!
These photos are for her bags for the spring collection just so you know :)
First Few Tips For Modeling:
1) It may feel awkward but it looks great on camera.
2) Never look fully down or up or to the side. Always think in fourths. 1/4 to the side, up, down, etc.
3) Make sure your background works, little things are noticeable in photos.
4) Relating to three, be a blank canvas when you start a shoot. Clothes, makeup, shoes, those are your paint.
5) Have fun, you'll look better :)