Monday, November 26, 2012

Book Boy

Remember back in the day when books could not be accessed online? Remember the smell of books and the way the pages flip in the wind. Remember the marble steps leading to huge caverns full of shelves of books on books on books. Yes I have a love for libraries and bookstores. There's something about holding a book and having the satisfaction of the pages crinkle under your touch. You can't do that online. So in the evenings when I push the large doors back and enter the library, smell the musky smell and feel the leather bound covers of books I get a feeling of peace, and the satisfaction of entering another world through a book.  




~Miki

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...