Saturday, February 17, 2018

Winter Hack


Last week, I sat in on a positive psychology conference and was inspired by the presenter's outfit. I wanted to change out of my routine winter sweater without being cold, of course. What better idea then wearing a Spring shirt with a thermal layer underneath? I love the effect of both colars together: an off the shoulder and a crew neck. I find that they compliment each other. This bell sleeve shirt is one of my favorite and I couldn't wait a couple more months before being able to wear it without freezing my shoulders off :) What do you think of this Winter hack?

La semaine dernière, j'ai assisté à une conférence sur la psychologie positive et ai été inspirée par la tenue de la présentatrice. Je voulais changer de mes pulls habituels sans avoir froid, bien sûr. Quelle meilleure idée que de porter un haut printanier avec un haut thermal en dessous pour garder la chaleur?! J'aime beaucoup le rendu des deux cols: l'un à épaules dénudées et l'autre à col bateau. Je trouve qu'ils se complètent. Ce haut à volants est un de mes préférés et je ne pouvais pas attendre encore quelques mois avant de pouvoir le porter sans me geler les épaules :) Que pensez-vous de cette petite astuce hivernale? 



Zaful shirt*, Target shirt, Old Navy jeans, DSW shoes, Glasses Shop sunglasses*, Revlon lipstick 

photos: MIKI

2 comments:

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...