Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Hydrating Winter Skincare Routine


The biggest difference between my summer skincare routine and my winter skincare routine is hydration. My skin becomes extremely dry while at college since we can't change the heat setting for our individual rooms. My skin dries out at the speed of light and I spend most of my time applying and re-applying lotion!

The biggest part of my routine is, therefore, hydration, as I've said. Every night, I lather up with vitamin E lotion. Next, before going to bed, I'll apply a hydrating mask which I rinse the next morning. My skin feels supple and less dry. If the situation particularly needs to be taken care of, I'll massage Vaseline onto my feet and hands, covered with gloves and socks, to wake up with repaired and soft skin. I also started using coconut oil which ins't too greasy!

Of course, you'll find a micellar water in my routine. However, this time it's the brand One over One. Do you remember my article on their lip oils? I feel good about using their natural products because I know exactly what's going on my body!


What are your winter beauty tips?

L'hydratation est la plus grande différence entre ma routine de soins d'été et celle d'hiver. À l'université, ma peau devient très sèche, car nous ne pouvons pas régler le chauffage de nos chambres. Ma peau s'assèche donc à une vitesse lumière et je passe mon temps à me mettre de la crème! 

Chaque soir, je badigeonne mon corps de lotion hydratante, riche en vitamine E. Ensuite, avant de me coucher, j'applique un masque hydratant que je rince le lendemain matin. Ma peau devient souple et moins sèche. Si la situation s'avère critique, je m'étale de la Vaseline sur les mains et les pieds, recouverts de gants ou de chaussettes, pour me réveiller la peau toute douce et réparée. J'ai aussi commencé à utiliser de l'huile de noix de coco qui n'est pas très grasse!

Bien sûr, ma routine d'hiver comprend une eau micellaire, mais cette fois-ci de la marque One over One. Souvenez-vous de mon article sur leurs "huiles à lèvres"? J'ai la consience tranquille en utilisant leurs produits naturels, car je sais exactement ce que je mets sur mon corps!

Quelles sont vos astuces beauté d'hiver?



photos: me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...